Boy Electrocuted(Search results - 3)
India30, Aug 2019, 10:17 AM IST
Saaho star Prabhas’ fan electrocuted while fixing movie banner
16-year-old boy was electrocuted while trying to fix the banner of Prabhas-Shraddha Kapoor starrer Saaho. The boy who was a fan of Prabhas came in contact with a live wire while fixing the banner.
India25, Feb 2019, 12:34 PM IST
Bengaluru park becomes death trap; 8-year-old boy electrocuted
At around 7.30 pm at Dr Rajkumar Park, an eight-year-old boy came in contact with a live wire. He was playing in the park and died on the spot.
India12, Feb 2019, 6:01 PM IST
Hyderabad: 6-year-old boy electrocuted while playing in gated community
While the boy was enjoying his leisure time with his friends in a gated community, he came in contact with a live wire. He was taken to a hospital but doctors declared him brought dead