Hyderabad: 6-year-old boy electrocuted while playing in gated community
Feb 12, 2019, 6:01 PM IST
Hyderabad: In a tragic incident, a six-year-old boy was electrocuted while playing in a gated community on Monday. The Class One student was playing with his friends when he reportedly came in contact with a live wire near a lamp-post and got electrocuted.
A CCTV footage showed the boy collapsing near the lamp-post. He was taken to a hospital where he was declared brought dead. The victim's father is a software professional, and the family hailed from Tamil Nadu. A case has been registered in Narsingi Police station under section 304A (causing death by negligence) of Indian Penal Code.