Bengaluru park becomes death trap; 8-year-old boy electrocuted
Feb 25, 2019, 12:34 PM IST
Bengaluru: An eight-year-old boy was having fun playing in a park at around 7.30 pm on February 24. Least did he realise that it would be the last day that he would get to be playing. He came in contact with a live wire at Dr Rajkumar Park, Bengaluru. He was rushed to the hospital, but was declared dead. The wires weren't insulated properly in the park, according to eye witness report. Even until 11 am on Monday, there was no response from the municipal authorities. Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) has been blamed by the residents there for the situation has remained unattended.