16-year-old boy was electrocuted while trying to fix the banner of Prabhas-Shraddha Kapoor starrer Saaho. The boy who was a fan of Prabhas came in contact with a live wire while fixing the banner.
Hyderabad: A 16-year-old boy, identified as Venkatesh, was electrocuted in Boyapalli Thanda in Mahabubnagar, while trying to put up the banner or Saaho starring Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor.
The boy was trying to fix the banner from the window pane of a building. However, he came in contact with an electric pole that was too close to the building and fell.
He was rushed to the hospital by his friends but Immediately after the accident, his friends had taken Venkatesh to a nearby hospital. However, as his condition was critical, he was shifted to the state-run Gandhi Hospital in Secunderabad where he died while undergoing treatment.
After the management of Tirumala theatre informed the police about the incident and a case has been registered in this regard. Police said that Venkatesh was a daily-wage labourer.
Several such incidents have been reported in the past as well. A crazed fan of KGF star Yash set himself on fire after he was allegedly unable to wish the actor on his birthday.
The man then succumbed to injuries at Bengaluru's Victoria Hospital. The man was identified as 26-year-old Ravi Raghuram, who hailed from Dasarahalli. He was outside Yash's home at Hoskerehalli, but was disappointed to find that the actor was not in town. An upset Ravi then doused himself with petrol and set himself ablaze.
Read Exclusive COVID-19 Coronavirus News updates, at MyNation.
Last Updated Aug 30, 2019, 10:17 AM IST