Bengaluru-based Ultraviolette Automotive designed all-electric sports motorcycle, the Ultraviolette F77 is all set to go for sales in Bengaluru after September 2020
Bengaluru-based Ultraviolette Automotive has announced the launch of an all-electric sports motorcycle the Ultraviolette F77. The model will be out for sale after September 2020. It will be available in three variants and the starting price on road will be Rs 3 lakh.
This is the second venture of the Indian start-up that is striving to work on home-grown electric motorcycles. One of its products Revolt RV400 electric motorcycle was unveiled in August, this year.
Here are 5 things you need to know about Ultraviolette F77:
1) The Ultraviolette F77 is powered by a 25kW brushless DC electric motor that delivers up to 450Nm of torque.
2) It runs on a 4.2kWh lithium-ion battery that can function up to 150 kilometres on a single charge. The removable battery can be charged from 0 to 80% in three hours, using the standard charger, and in fifty minutes using the fast charger. The battery has a bi-directional CCS Type-2 charging port.
3) This bike can go from 0 to 60 kilometres per hour in 2.92 seconds, and from 0 to 100 kilometres per hour in 7.03 seconds. It has a top speed of 147 kilometres per hour.
4) The F77 is capable of receiving over-the-air firmware updates. In addition, the app allows the user to customise their motorcycle and retrieve riding data from it. The F77 features disc brakes on both wheels with a dual-channel anti-lock braking system. It’s also equipped with three driving modes, namely Eco, Sport, and Insane.
5) The bike's ignition and on-board software are managed by an app on the user’s smartphone.
Read Exclusive COVID-19 Coronavirus News updates, at MyNation.
Last Updated Nov 13, 2019, 8:27 PM IST