Jobs vacancies in the major public sector banks which conduct their exams for - clerks (Clerical), specialist officer (SO), probationary officers (PO) and management trainees (MT) through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
People who want to make their career in the banking sector in nationalised banks, government undertaking banks, scheduled banks and leading private Indian banks can go through the following details, and for complete information, please click the links available for each bank;
Recruitment posts in banks 2019 are for the following positions- Clerical cadre, office assistant, attendant, junior associates, peon, watchman, various officers (PO / SO), consultants, multiple managers, executives, counsellors and other banking related posts.
Here are the list of the banks:
1. National Housing Bank (NHB): click here
2. Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited ((Indbank ): click here
3. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC): click here
4. Bank of Baroda: click here
5. Union Bank of India: click here
6. Syndicate Bank: click here
7. Uttarakhand District Cooperative Bank: click here
8. TJSB Sahakari Bank Limited: click here
9. IDBI Bank: click here
10. Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Ltd: click here
Read Exclusive COVID-19 Coronavirus News updates, at MyNation.
Last Updated 28, Mar 2019, 1:17 PM