Seven ill, four family members die after meal in Karnataka
21, Dec 2018, 6:58 PM IST
Chitradurga: A series of food poisoning events continued in Karnataka when four people died in Chitradurga after consuming food at home. Seven people of a family consumed corn balls and flat beans curry at Hulithotlu in Chitradurga. Soon, they felt uneasy and started vomiting. They were admitted to a primary health care centre at Aimangala in Chitradurga. But as they could not receive proper treatment there, they were admitted in Chitradurga district hospital. One of the patients Chittaiah died at Chitradurga hospital and other three breathed last at Davanagere district hospital. Others are being treated at Davanagere private hospital. The samples of food have been sent to the forensic labs in Davanagere and Bengaluru for testing.