Rakul Preet is single and ready to mingle! Actress shares her criteria for the perfect man!
Mumbai: In her upcoming flick De De Pyaar De, Rakul Preet Singh is dating a man (Ajay Devgn) who is just double her age, but in real life will she ever date someone elder to her? “Forget older or younger, there is no guy in my life. I am struggling to have a crush right now,” says Rakul! Looks like the hottie is currently single and yes, very much ready to mingle!
Why is she struggling to have a crush? What kind of a man would Rakul like to date? The actress told My Nation, “My first criterion to feel attracted is that the guy should be at least six feet tall because if I am tall and I wear heels, I can't be looking down upon him. I should look up to my man. At least 90 percent of the cases fall short because they are not tall enough. I am tall, so I need a taller man. In the remaining 10 percent, what is the guarantee that they are not dating, or would find me unapproachable because I am an actor?” She adds, “I don’t know if I am intimidating because I don’t think I am.”
Age is not a bar if your love for the person is true, feels Rakul, who is a believer in true love. The 28-year-old said, “I would never judge anybody on the basis of age because I am a true believer of love. Love is not for society, it’s about those two people. As long as they complement each other and they are happy and want to live their life like that, why should we have a problem? I would prefer to see two people with an age gap in a happy space as opposed to a couple who perfectly fits the bills of the society but are fighting every day, cheating on each other or going through a terrible relationship.” Drawing real-life examples, she added, “I have a lot of friends who are in successful relationships with extreme age gaps. A friend of mine got married to a guy who is one year older than her father and they are happy.”
Rakul Preet is a popular name in the Telugu and Tamil film industries. She has worked in movies like Spyder, Dhruva and Nannaku Prematho among others. In Bollywood, she has starred in films like Aiyaary and Yaariyan in the past. Apart from Ajay Devgn and Tabu starrer De De Pyaar De, which is releasing on May 17, Rakul will also be seen in Marjaavaan alongside Ritesh Deshmukh, Sidharth Malhotra and Tara Sutaria.
Read Exclusive COVID-19 Coronavirus News updates, at MyNation.
Last Updated May 16, 2019, 12:21 AM IST