Karnataka: Bike catches fire while filling petrol in Bagalkot; staff averts horrific accident
Aug 2, 2019, 1:19 PM IST
Bagalkot: A bike went up in flames while refuelling in a petrol bunk in Karnataka's Bagalkot on Friday (August 2) morning. It is reportedly said that the incident took place after a man, who is seen in the video, was using his cell phone in the petrol bunk.
The staff members from the petrol bunk swiftly reacted to the incident and doused the fire from the vehicle. The video of the incident is now doing the rounds on social media with a note claiming not to use mobile phones in the fuel stations. Further reports on this regard are awaited.