Miraculous escape for Karnataka woman after her saree catches fire at Hubballi temple
20, Jun 2019, 12:30 PM IST
Hubballi: In a shocking incident, a woman devotee who offered her prayers at the Vishwanatha temple in Karnataka’s Hubballi was returning when her saree came in contact with the lamp kept on the premises and it caught fire. But the woman did not notice it and was shocked when the fire spread in no time. She ran inside the temple where other devotees came to her rescue. She suffered minor injuries and was admitted to a hospital. The dramatic footage was captured on CCTV cameras installed on the temple premises.