Gujarat: 2 persons die of electrocution while transporting Ganesha idol
29, Aug 2019, 11:05 AM IST
Surat: Two men – Amit Solanki and Kunal Patel – died a tragic death in Ankleshwaar, Gujarat as they suffered massive electric jolts, as a Ganesha idol that was being transported on a trolley after it was brought in a truck from Surat, touched a high-tension wire.
As the two were electrocuted, their friends tried to resuscitate them, but in vain. The others who were injured in the mishap have been admitted to a nearby hospital. The condition of two is said to be critical.
The incident took place on Tuesday (August 27).