Andhra Pradesh: Fire at Kurnool cold storage godown; no casualties reported
Jun 18, 2019, 11:47 AM IST
Kurnool: A fire broke out at a godown in Andhra Pradesh’s Kurnool where agriculture feed had been stored. Fire tenders rushed to the spot to contain the fire.
Fire department officials suspect that a short circuit could be the reason behind the incident.
Farmers had stored agri feeds such as chillies, onions and others in bulk quantities at the godown. Primary loss has been estimated at Rs 2 crore.