This comes a day after Croatian player Domagoj Vida was let off with a warning for featuring in the video
Croatian official Ognjen Vukojevic has been fined 15,000 Swiss francs ($15,150) for making a pro-Ukraine video by FIFA. The video appeared on social media after the Croatia's World Cup quarter-final win over Russia.
This comes a day after Croatian player Domagoj Vida was let off with a warning for featuring in the video.
Vida, who used to play for Dynamo Kiev, only received an official warning but no match sanction from soccer's international governing body.
Vukojevic, who played for Dynamo Kiev with Vida, stated, "This is a victory for Dynamo and for Ukraine!"
Earlier on Monday, the Croatia football federation said Vukojevic had been sent home from the World Cup.
FIFA revealed that he published the video, which appeared on social media about an hour after Croatia's quarter-final victory in a penalty shootout.
FIFA said its disciplinary panel noted that Vukojevic and the Croatian federation had soon apologised.
Vida has been cleared to start for Croatia against England in the semi-finals on Wednesday.
Read Exclusive COVID-19 Coronavirus News updates, at MyNation.
Last Updated 10, Jul 2018, 7:11 PM