Priced at Rs 25,990, the OPPO R15 Pro will be exclusively available on Amazon.in from Wednesday (January 9) onwards
New Delhi: OPPO, a leading global smartphone brand, has launched OPPO R15 Pro, the brand’s latest breakthrough which is a 6.28 inch and a 19:9 full screen with ultra-wide visual field.
Priced at Rs 25,990, the smartphone will be exclusively available on Amazon.in from Wednesday (January 9) onwards.
Will Yang, the brand director of OPPO India said, “At OPPO, we have always focused on 3 pillars - Design, Photography and Innovative technology. We create products to match the requirements based on our extensive research and development. We launched the R-series in India due to the excessive demand for new and ground-breaking technology by our consumers. We are extremely delighted to announce the launch of OPPO R15 Pro in the Indian market exclusively on Amazon.in with its latest technologies which will give the users a bigger and better view."
- New flagship sensor, the IMX519 which has been customised by OPPO for better portrait photography
- Water resistant
- AI Scene Recognition technology
- 20MP+ 16MP dual rear camera
- For selfies, users get a 20MP front-facing camera with a new and unique 3D lighting technique for artistic portraits
Specifications of OPPO R15 Pro
- 6GB RAM
- 128 GB ROM which can be expanded to 256 GB
- Uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor that is equipped with a Kryo 260 CPU
- The device also supports Adreno 512 GPU which increases the graphics rendering speed by 30% (more fluid camera and gaming experience)
- Supports VOOC flash charging technology, which means 5 minutes of charging resulting in 2 hours talk time
- 3430 mAh battery
- Equipped with an NFC chip to make transitions more easy and convenient
Last Updated 2:20 PM IST