10 goats fatally electrocuted due to Tamil Nadu Electricity Board's negligence
Dec 26, 2018, 3:26 PM IST
Thoothukudi: Ten goats died after getting in contact with high voltage wires, which were lying on the ground. According to sources, the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board staff did not take any action to fix the electric poles which were in poor condition.
Similarly, on December 10, two people were electrocuted in a paddy field in Ariyapatti village in Tamil Nadu’s Pudukkottai district as they accidentally stepped on a snapped live wire, which had fallen on the ground in the aftermath of the recent Cyclone Gaja.