The Uttar Pradesh government, under Yogi Adityanath, is working hard to improve not just infrastructure, but also social welfare and industry
Bengaluru: Uttar Pradesh, one of the biggest states in India, has Yogi Adityanath as its chief minister.
He is working hard to improve not just infrastructure but also industry and social welfare.
Yogi Adityanath hails from Gorakhpur. He has taken special care to ensure this place is not devoid of growth.
As per a report in OpIndia, his schemes have had a phenomenal impact on the lives of the people living in the area.
It has also mentioned a few schemes implemented:
- 7085 crore: Fertiliser manufacturing unit set up by Hindustan Fertiliser Chemicals Limited.
- 5876 crore: Construction of Expressway linking Gorakhpur to Azamgarh.
- 1011 crore: An under construction AIIMS project.
- 1200 crore: A 2-G ethanol plant being constructed in Dhuriyapar sugar mill.
- 398 crore: A sugar mill with 500 TCD crushing capacity.
- 323 crore: A four-lane highway being constructed from Mohaddipur to Jungle Kaudia.
- 259.15 crore: Construction of Shaheed Ashfaqullah Khan Zoological Park.
- 196.57 crore: Beautification and maintenance work at Ramgarh Tal.
- 325 crore: Various developmental carried out by Gorakhpur Development Authority.
- 274 crore: Renovation of wards in BRD Medical College.
The Yogi Adityanath government has also taken several other measures to improve the lives of its citizens.
The Yogi Adityanath government has also taken several measures to empower girls and women in the state. One such is Mission Shakti.
In another step towards empowering the girl child, the Uttar Pradesh government, under the Mission Shakti campaign, it held special counselling camps for girl students who aspired to make their career in civil services, army, police, air force, medical, engineering and other fields.
Named 'Prashasan ki Paathshala', it was held in February in various districts.
It is to be noted that the district magistrates and other administrative officials of each district were tasked to enroll girls for classes.
The administration also hosted sports activities for girls to give them more confidence. Furthermore, it also distributed prizes to winners.
Apart from these, the officials held campaigns to create awareness on domestic violence act, dowry prohibition act, sexual harassment of women at workplace (prevention, prohibition and redressal) Act 2013, through seminars and classes.
Read Exclusive COVID-19 Coronavirus News updates, at MyNation.
Last Updated Mar 24, 2021, 5:08 PM IST