On December 28, India celebrates Arun Jaitley’s first birth anniversary after his death. Here are the major contributions of the late BJP leader to boost India's economy.
On December 28, India celebrates Arun Jaitley’s first birth anniversary after his death.
Arun Jaitley breathed his last on August 24 in New Delhi. Today, on December 28, India celebrated the leader’s first birth anniversary after his death.
Statue of former finance minister Arun Jaitley to be unveiled in Patna on his birth anniversary. The Vice President will release a book written on his life in Delhi.
Here are the major contributions of Arun Jaitley that was aimed at boosting the Indian economy
Arun Jaitley will be remembered for his contribution to the Indian economy. Let's look at the top economic moments that the late BJP leader was a part of.
1. GST brought the country under a unified tax regime and ended 17 taxes and 26 cess operational
2. Demonetisation came as an important move to curb corruption and black money in India
3. Arun Jaitley worked on easing the norms of FDI for major investment opportunities in the market
4. Jan Dhan scheme for the underprivileged connected millions deprived of banking services
5. E-Way bill approved by the GST Council extended the GSTR-3B form for another 3 months
the major contributions of the late BJP leader to boost India's economy.
Read Exclusive COVID-19 Coronavirus News updates, at MyNation.
Last Updated 28, Dec 2019, 4:45 PM