As the nation waits with bated breath for the Bhoomi pujan to be performed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, his schedule is out. Modi will be in the temple city for three hours
Ayodhya: As the nation waits with bated breath for the Bhoomi pujan to be performed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, his schedule is out. Modi will be in the temple city for three hours.
PM Modi will be first going to the Hanuman Nagri temple upon reaching Ayodhya. There, he will take Hanuman’s blessings for the Bhoomi Pujan. It is believed that without Hanuman’s permission, no work of Lord Ram is done. So, PM Modi will first take the blessings of Hanuman.
Here is PM Modi’s full schedule in Ayodhya on August 5
1. PM Modi will reach Lucknow’s Amausi airport at 10.35 am via a special aircraft.
2. From Amausi, PM Modi will leave for Ayodhya via a helicopter. In Ayodhya, the PM’s helicopter will land at Saket University’s helipad at around 11.30 am.
3. From the helipad, PM Modi will reach Hanuman Nagri at 11.40 am.
4. At Hanuman Nagri, Modi will perform a puja for 10 minutes and then leave for Ramjanam Bhumi at 12 noon.
5. He will do darshan of Lord Ram at 12.10 pm. Then, he will be planting a sapling.
6. The Bhoomi Pujan will start at 12.30 pm and is likely to last for 10 minutes.
7. Then, Modi will be involved in a public event from where he will address the nation.
8. It is being said that RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat may also address the nation.
9. The prime minister will leave for Saket helipad at 2.05 pm.
10. At 2.15 pm, Modi will leave via helicopter first for Lucknow and then from Lucknow to New Delhi.
Read Exclusive COVID-19 Coronavirus News updates, at MyNation.
Last Updated Aug 4, 2020, 2:18 PM IST