The teaser of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy will give you goosebumps as Telugu megastar Chiranjeevi portrays the role of freedom fighter and revolutionary Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy.
Tollywood magnum opus Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy marks the 151st movie of Telugu superstar Chiranjeevi in which he will be seen playing the role of the unsung hero of the 1800's- Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy. The teaser, which released today, takes us back to the time when India was under British rule and also the fight for freedom against them. He is seen trying to drive the people to revolt against the domination of the British.
Chiranjeevi's fans and moviegoers went gaga over the teaser and are asking for more. The much-awaited first look teaser was unveiled today ahead of the birthday celebrations of the Megastar.
Here are five reasons Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy will be a blockbuster
1) Chiranjeevi: Megastar Chiranjeevi is seen in a warrior ensemble and spouting massy dialogues. In the teaser, he is seen asking the suppressed people, "Whose war is this?". In the video, he rides through the forest and wields the sword with consummate ease. It is a visual treat for Chiranjeevi's fans.
2) Surender Reddy: Reddy has taken up the directorial responsibilities for this periodic drama which is made in the backdrop of the 1800's. Reddy has given many brilliant movies like Dhruva, Kick 2, Race Gurram, Oosaravelli and others.
3) CG/VFX: The movie will have a lot of CG work. Chiranjeevi's look gives an impression that a lot of VFX was done as well.
4) Movie cast: The movie has an impressive cast, from Amitabh Bachchan to Nayanthara to Sandalwood star Kichcha Sudeep to Tamannah Bhatia, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagpathy Babu. We also have Ram Charan in Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy which makes this film second collaboration with his father after the blockbuster Khaidi 150 last year. However, the 1.19 minutes video focuses on its central character Chiranjeevi and doesn’t reveal anything about the other actors.
5) Music: The film will have music by one of Bollywood's best music composer Amit Trivedi who is making his Telugu debut with this film.
In an interview, Chiranjeevi said that he has a desire to play a historical character like Bhagat Singh or Chandrashekhar Azad. “It has always been my dream to play Bhagat Singh. Despite being offered the role back then, I couldn’t play it for several reasons and it was later played by my counterparts. It was played by several actors across different languages. I regret missing out on an opportunity to play the role because I don’t think anyone wants to make a film on him today,” Chiranjeevi had said.
Take a look:
Read Exclusive COVID-19 Coronavirus News updates, at MyNation.
Last Updated Sep 9, 2018, 10:11 AM IST