According to latest reports, when a fan congratulated the 25-year-old singer on his engagement, he happily responded, “Thanks, man.”
After weeks of speculations, here comes the confirmation. American singer Nick Jonas has spoken about his engagement with Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra.
Recently, at a FICCI event in Delhi, Priyanka had brushed aside engagement rumours saying that her personal life “is not for public consumption”.
“My personal life is not for public consumption. 90% of my life is for public consumption but 10% is for me. I am a girl and I have the right to keep that to myself. My family, my friendship, my relationships are things I don't think I need to defend or explain it to anyone. I am not running for the Office, so I don't think I need to give explanations,” Priyanka had said.
Now, Jonas has confirmed his relationship with the Indian actress. When a fan congratulated the 25-year-old singer on his engagement, he happily responded, “Thanks, man.”
This is the first time an official confirmation has come from one of them. Jonas said this during the launch of his perfume in the US.
Priyanka earlier had said that within 10 years she wants to have kids and she is very fond of children.
Nick also echoed Priyanka’s views when he said he wants to have a family of his own soon. He also had told the media that it is definitely something that he hopes will happen.
Recently, Priyanka was in Singapore with Nick. The duo was spotted at a nightclub.
Priyanka, who is shooting for The Sky is Pink, was not a part of the perfume launch. She had earlier shared a message for Nick on her Instagram Story. “Congratulations @nickjonas and @johnvarvatos! Go get it!”
She had opted out of Ali Abbas Zafar’s Bharat triggering speculations that it was for her marriage with Nick. The movie has Salman Khan in the lead role while Priyanka was replaced by Katrina Kaif.
Read Exclusive COVID-19 Coronavirus News updates, at MyNation.
Last Updated Aug 10, 2018, 6:09 PM IST