Making his mark as one of the best singers in Bollywood, Sonu Nigam has always been one of people’s favourites. Here are 10 Sonu Nigam songs that are on the playlists of most Indians
Indian playback singer Sonu Nigam turns 46 today. The versatile singer began his career at the age of four when he sang with his father on stage to sing Mohammed Rafi’s hit song Kya hua tera wada. Since then, Nigam accompanied his father to all his stage performances and moved to Mumbai with him to kickstart his career in Bollywood at the age of 18.
Nigam has shown varsatility from the beginning of his career with the song Yeh Dil Deewana to O Saathi Mere and Mana Ke Hum Yaar Nahi.
While he has an iconic body of work, the singer has sung in various languages including Oriya, Tamil, Assamese, Punjabi, Bengali, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu and Nepali.
As the singer celebrates his birthday today, we give you our top 10 songs by one of India's favourite singers:
1. Soniyo from Raaz-2
2. Tumhi Dekho Na from Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna
3. Mere Haath Mein from Fanna
4. Shukran Allah from Kurbaan
5. Suraj Hua Madham from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
6. Saathiya from Saathiya
7. Main Agar Kahoon from Om Shanti Om
8. Ke Ghar Kab Aoge from Border
9. Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin from Agneepath
10. Kal Ho Na Ho from Kal Ho Na Ho
Read Exclusive COVID-19 Coronavirus News updates, at MyNation.
Last Updated Jul 30, 2019, 11:10 AM IST