20-year-old girl electrocuted in Surat; locals protest against Gujarat power company DGVCL
30, Jun 2019, 12:18 PM IST
Surat: A 20-year-old girl from Surat lost her life after she accidentally touched an electric pole near her house at Kargil Chowk in Surat, Gujarat. The deceased was identified as Kajal. She was immediately rushed to Simmer Hospital, but doctors declared her ‘brought dead’.
Locals gathered on the spot and shouted slogans demanding strict action against the officers of Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL).