Kartarpur Corridor(Search results - 25)
India14, Sep 2019, 4:59 PM IST
Kartarpur Corridor: India, Pakistan close gap on key issues; 5000 pilgrims allowed daily
As agreed by India and Pakistan, Indian citizens will be given a corridor card at the beginning of the yatra, while their passports would be submitted to the management and would be given back to them upon their return.
India7, Sep 2019, 12:37 PM IST
19-year-old Sikh girl who was abducted to Pakistan is yet to be reunited with family
The Sikh girl who was allegedly kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam is yet to be reunited with family in India. The information came from a top official of the Sikh community. The girl is currently lodged at a shelter home in Lahore.
India4, Sep 2019, 8:45 PM IST
From PM Modi's Russia visit to Kartarpur Corridor discussions, watch MyNation in 100 seconds
The Chandrayaan-2 is getting closer to the moon as it has successfully completed all its orbit manoeuvres. Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Russian President Vladimir Putin met on the sidelines of the Eastern Economic Forum. India and Pakistan have agreed on visa-free travel through the Kartarpur Corridor
India4, Sep 2019, 5:45 PM IST
Kartarpur Corridor: India, Pakistan agree on visa-free travel; Pak wants to charge pilgrims for visiting shrine
India and Pakistan have held four technical meetings regarding the building of Kartarpur Corridor. From visa-free travel to charging devotees per visit, here is what both countries agreed and disagreed upon.
World4, Sep 2019, 1:28 PM IST
Kartarpur Corridor: India, Pakistan to hold third round of talks on September 4
This meeting between the two countries on Kartarpur Corridor would be the second meeting of its kind after India's Centre revoked Jammu and Kashmir's special status
World3, Sep 2019, 4:54 PM IST
Kartarpur corridor: Pakistan all set to issue on-arrival visas to Sikh pilgrims
New Delhi and Islamabad have agreed that Pakistan would allow about 5,000 Sikh visitors per day into the country through the proposed Kartarpur corridor
India29, Aug 2019, 7:01 PM IST
Kartarpur Corridor work resumes; Sikh pilgrims to travel visa-free
Days after the ruling government had called off on the construction of Kartarpur Corridor, work resumed on Thursday (August 29)
India27, Aug 2019, 7:13 PM IST
Delhi: SGPC slams BJP MP Subramanian Swamy over Kartarpur corridor comment
The Shiromani Gurudwara Prabhandak Committee (SGPC) has lashed out at Subramanian Swamy for commenting that work on Kartarpur corridor should stop. The SGPC spokesperson said that this has made the entire Sikh community in the world angry
India18, Jul 2019, 6:05 PM IST
Pakistan increases land allotted to Kartarpur Gurdwara from 3 to 42 acres
The Punjab Governor announced that Pakistan will allot 42 acres of land for Gurdwara Darbar Sahib in Kartarpur. He also said the total land for Kartarpur Corridor will be 408 acres.
India16, Jul 2019, 9:01 AM IST
A day after India-Pakistan talks on Kartarpur corridor, Punjab CM Amarinder meets PM Modi
Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh had met Prime Minister Narendra Modi, external affairs minister Jaishankar. However, the meeting was termed a ‘courtesy call’ as he had not met him after his second term
India15, Jul 2019, 11:49 AM IST
Kartarpur corridor talks: Pakistan assures visa-free access to 5,000 pilgrims every day
Details of the Kartarpur bridge that India is building on its side were shared, and Pakistan side was urged to also build a bridge on their side
World14, Jul 2019, 5:52 PM IST
Kartarpur draft agreement: India, Pakistan agree on over 80% of issues
"There are positive developments. Both countries have agreed on 80% and beyond regarding the Kartarpur corridor agreement," he said, adding that the two sides would resolve the remaining 20% issues in the next meeting.
World14, Jul 2019, 3:52 PM IST
India, Pakistan officials to discuss modalities of Kartarpur corridor
Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan's government has earmarked Rs 100 crore in the federal budget 2019-20 for the development of the Kartarpur corridor.
India13, Jul 2019, 7:18 PM IST
MyNation in 100 seconds: From Karnataka political crisis to high-level meeting between India, Pakistan
Days after 10 Congress MLAs in Goa joined the BJP, chief minister Pramod Sawant on Saturday reshuffled his Cabinet, dropping three members of ally Goa Forward Party and an Independent legislator as ministers. From the release of his latest book, Raavan: Enemy of Aryavarta, to the decision on entering politics, Amish Tripathi spoke exclusively to MyNation. About Indian politics, he said, India is stuck between Left and the Right, true wisdom lies in the Centre. Don't miss the top headlines from across the country on MyNation in 100 seconds.
India13, Jul 2019, 4:40 PM IST
Kartarpur corridor: High-level meeting between India, Pakistan on July 14
A high-level meeting involving India and Pakistan officials will be held on Kartarpur corridor at Attari-Wagah border on July 14