Karnataka: Animal shed catches fire; 14 cows charred to death (Video)
Oct 6, 2018, 11:06 AM IST
An accidental fire broke out at a cow shelter, killing 14 cows inside the shed. The cows were charred to death. These 14 cows belonged to a farmer Adiveyya Hiremutt. The incident occurred at Hulakoppa village in Dharwad, Karnataka. The police have visited and inspected the place and a case in this regard has been registered at Kalaghatagi Police Station. The reason for this sudden fire is not known yet.