Fire at Nampally exhibition in Hyderabad; 7 hospitalised, 100 shopes gutted
31, Jan 2019, 10:38 AM
Hyderabad: A massive fire broke out at one of the stalls at All India Industrial Exhibition called Numaish at Nampally in Hyderabad. Seven people suffered severe burns and are being treated in hospital. Police said the fire broke out due to a short circuit. At least 100 shops were left gutted. Stall owners have requested financial assistance from the government as they have incurred massive losses. There were 2500 makeshift stalls in the ground. The 45-day exhibition commenced on January 1.