Electrician repairing damaged wires following Cyclone Gaja electrocuted
Nov 20, 2018, 7:29 PM IST
Pudukkottai: The electrician was busy fixing the damaged electrical wires on the streets of Pudukottai, Tamil Nadu, following Cyclone Gaja. He was suddenly electrocuted due to an unexpected short circuit. Tamil Nadu's health minister, C Vijayabhaskar saw was at the spot during the time of the incident. He rushed the electrician immediately to Trichy Government Hospital. The electrician's condition is still critical.