From Priyanka Chopra to Vidya Balan, Sharmila Tagore: Sensational celeb photos that courted controversy
25, Aug 2018, 1:45 PM
Controversies are part of showbiz. Let’s take a look at most controversial photoshoots of celebrities like Kajal Aggarwal, Veena Malik, Pooja Bhatt etc, that raised eyebrows!
1) Sharmila Tagore became India’s first leading actress to wear a two-piece bikini for a magazine during the early years of her career.
2) Nargis Fakhri is controversy's favourite child. The actress was slammed for her dare-to-bare act for this photoshoot of a magazine.
3) Milind Soman and Madhu Sapre posing nude for a print advertisement for Tuff shoes back in 1995 left many shocked.
4) Actress Neetu Chandra became a sensation for her photo shoot with model Krishika Gupta. This hot photoshoot was criticised by a few right-wing activists, who alleged that the shoot suggested 'lesbianism'.
5) Prateik Babbar got snapped in this 'not so pleasant' position and made headlines.
6) Pakistani Actress Veena Malik posed for two covers with a controversial tattoo mocking Pakistani intelligence agencies. Malik completely denied shooting for the magazine
7) Shakti Kapoor was slammed when he decided to shed his inhibitions for a bold photoshoot.
8) Priyanka Chopra was severely criticised on social media for posing for Conde Nast Traveller India magazine, wearing a t-shirt that was insensitive towards refugees and immigrants.
9) Bollywood filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt grabbed headlines and was slammed by fans after he shot for a magazine cover which showed him sharing a lip-lock with his daughter Pooja Bhatt. Many religious organisations protested against this. But Pooja Bhatt gained popularity with this photoshoot.
10) Vidya Balan went bold on the cover of FHM magazine.